Friday, 24 June 2011

SFTW Challenge #11 - My Favourite Things

Well I got off to a late start with this card...  (actually I almost forgot to make one at all!!!) Anyway all is sorted now - phew!!! (wiping the sweat from my brow...)  Anyway moving onto this weeks challenge at Stampin' for the Weekend is to create a card with the theme of our 'Favourite Things', Ummm well that's a hard one - lol

 

I couldn't think of anything better than to use this 'Things i love' stamp set from SU.  Some of the products I have used to make this card came from the states before I joined SU and sadly they are not available here in the UK at present.

Here is a list of products I have used to make this card:-

Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake & Regal Rose
Stamp Set - Things i love (US only)
Ink - Soft Suade
Stampin' Write Marker - Regal Rose
Punch - Dotted Scallop Ribon Border (US only)
Ribbon - 3/8" Taffeta in Pretty in Pink & 5/8" Victoria Crochet Trim (US only)
Accessories - Basic Pearls, Clips Assortment, Designer Buttons

(If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products from the current catalogue, then please e-mail me at Joannestott@live.co.uk.

I do hope that you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave me a comment.

Hugs

Joanne x

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Oh I adore this Jo what a fab card and a great list, many of my faves too hugs Rebekah xx

Chris said...

I think you forgot jewelry! Love your favorite things.

Tracey said...

Wonderful card Joanne, love the pink accents :)
Hope you're having a great week.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Post a Comment