Friday, 13 May 2011

New home Card - Stampin' Up!

I made this card for one of my new neighbours using the Good Neighbors stamps set, which unfortunatly is retired - boo hoo (you may be able to pick one up on ebay, if you are lucky).

I have used the following products, most of which are all available in the current Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalogue...

* Cardstock - Whisper White (base), Marina Mist & Pacific Point
* Sweet Pea Wheel (retired) & Marina Mist small ink cartridge (although you may just use an ordinary ink pad as you are only covering a small area on the card)
* Ribbon - Marina Mist 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain* Ink - Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Old Olive and Bermuda Bay (retired), but this may be compensated by using Marina Mist.


I do hope that she likes it, I suppose I will have to make her a little gift to co-ordinate with this too, maybe some Hershey's Mini Chocolate's gift wrapped.

If you would like to order any 'Stampin Up! products or would like to host a Stampin' Up! party and earn yourself FREE stamp sets and other goodies, please e-mail me at Joannestott@live.co.uk.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!!

Joanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment