Friday, 8 April 2011

SFTW Challenge #9 - Easter

Hello and welcome to this 'Stampin' for the Weekend' Challenge and the theme is one of my favourites.... Easter and I couldn't help myself by doing 2 projects.   Here I made a little easter card and matching birdhouse full of tiny mini eggs (which the children kept on pinching when I wasn't around and therefore had to keep going out to buy more!!!).

Easter card


The following Stampin' Up products have been used in order to make the above card...

*  Cardstock - Barely Banana Chocolate Chip and Certainly Celery
*  Stamp Set -
*  Colouring - Copic pens & Stickles
*  Ribbon - Certainly Celery 1/8" Taffeta

Birdhouse 


The following Stampin' Up products have been used to make the above little birdhouse...

*  Cardstock - Barely Banana, Lavender Lace, Bashfull Blue, Certainly Celery & Pretty in Pink
*  Stamp Sets - Polka Dots, Pretty Pattern, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Punch Potpourri, Tiny Tags & LoveYou Much
*  Inks - Barely Banana, Daffodil Delight, Lavender Lace, Bashful Blue & Certainly Celery
*  Punches - Word Window & Modern Label
*  Ribbon - Whisper White !/8" Taffeta & Twine
*  Embellishments - Pearls, eyelet & bunny brad, sm bags (for eggs) and acetate.

Top view


I have now become a Stampin Up! demonstrator, so if you are interested in purchasing any of their fantastic products, please drop me a e-mail and look out for my new Stampin' Up! blog, which is currenty in the making and due to be up and running very soon.

Anyway I do hope that you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave a comment.

Hugs

Joanne x

1 comment:

carolyn lee said...

What lovely cards.
Congrats on becoming a stampin up demonstrator,
hugs Carolyn x

Post a Comment