Thursday, 27 January 2011

Little Claire's Launch on Create & Craft

Little Claire Designs are going live on the Create & Craft channel on January 13th, with the launch of their new  stamps.

French House.
This stamp was a larger than what I would normally use and so I felt that making this card would be a little trickier than usual.  First of all I felt that I was limited in the type of card I could make and that there was no alternative shape or size for this card, so I just had to make the most of it....


Well once I had stamped it onto copic cardstock and coloured it in, I really began to like what I had created.  I then added some white ribbon to the top of the card and placed some 1/4" SU grossgrain ribbon in the centre of it, together with a bow.  For the bottom of the card I used some co-ordinating old olive cardstock and punched out a patterned border, using the fiskars threading water punch.  I then stamped the sentiment onto white textured cardstock and matted it onto SU old olive card and added a flower button in the same colour to complete the card.

Elephant.
I have decided to keep the image plain for this card, just to show you that simplicity works really well, i have used brown cardstock which i have combined with two different pieces of patterned paper out of the 6 x 6 Earth Elements paper stack available from Cosmo Cricket.

I have used the Garden Trellis punch from MS and have added a strip of striped paper on top of this, which I have stamped and added sentiment onto matching textured vanilla cardstock, which was adhered to the card.  I have added some pearls to the top corner and coated the card and added three flowers to the top right corner in order to complete the card.


Girl with birdcage 
To make this card I have used cardstock from Doodlebug, together with patterned paper from Papermania's 'Summer Bloom Collection'.  I have stamped the image twice using brown momento int, once onto copic cardstock and the other onto white textured cardstock. 


I then coloured in the image that I had stamped onto the copic carstock using the following copic markers:-  BG0000, BG 32, BG34, C1, Y21, YR31, E31, E33 & E35.  This image was then cut out and stuck on top of the stamped image on the white textured cardstock and then adhered to the card.  The flower is from Woodware, the button, pearl brad, pearls and metal bird are from my stash.  I finished the card by spraying it with pearl glimmermist.

Girl with watering can.
To make this card I have used cardstock from Doodlebug and again I have used these beautiful patterned paper, available from Papermania's 'Summer Bloom Collection'. 

The image has been stamped onto copic cardstock and shaded in using the following copic markers:-
and then I have sprayed this card in glimmermist to give it some sparkle all over.To complete the card I have added some pink pearls in a couple of different shades which are available from BG and the flower is from woodware and the button from my stash.  

I do hope that you have enjoyed looking and hope you will all be tuning to Create & Craft today to see the new range of stamps for yourselves. 

Oh and please feel free to leave a comment.


Hugs


Joanne x





3 comments:

carolyn lee said...

These are delightful cards.
The French House makes you think of holidays.I love the Elephant.I think the bird cage is beautiful and oh too be a little girl again watering your mum's garden all dressed in pink!

Jessica said...

Love your ideas - lovely colour combos. Jxx

Helen said...

Beautiful cards - I've left you something on my blog!

Helen x

Post a Comment