Friday, 17 December 2010

Stampin for the weekend - Christmas

This weeks challenge was to create something for christmas, whether it being a card, home decor etc.  I only had one night to create something as i did not realise that i was participating in this weeks challenge and then my little boy, who I thought was on the mend decided to have a bad night....  Anyway i managed to complete the project and the next day I posted it on the SFTW blog he was fine and slept like a baby - It's just soooo typical when you are pressed to make something and the clock is ticking.


The box was made by using a sheet of cherry cobbler card by stampin up and cut out using a sizzix bigz die.  The stamp set is available from woodware and coloured in using copic pens and I have added some glossy accents too.  I punched out a border for the bottom of the box using a MS punch and then added some red rhinestones to complete it.  I also used a white ink essentials pen to create some snowflakes and made a small tag for the top of the box using the tiny tag stamps and co-ordinating punch again from stampin up.


I do hope that you like my little christmas box, i'm going to fill it with some candy ummm...  Please feel free to leave a comment and i hope you all have a happy christmas.

Hugs

Joanne x

4 comments:

Tracey said...

I love this Christmas box Joanne, those images are gorgeous & sooo Christmassy!

Have a fantastic weekend :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Rebekah said...

This is such a fab box Joanne, so bright and festive excellent idea! Hugs Rebekah xx

carolyn lee said...

An amazing box. Just what any child would like to receive a pressie in.

Bex said...

how cute is this. i love it xx

Post a Comment