Wednesday, 15 December 2010

Little Claire's - December's Kit

I have created these two beautiful cards to demonstrate how you can use Decembers Monthly Kit, available from Little Claire's.  You can either use these beautiful elephant stamps together on a card or simply on their own, so I have decided to create cards demonstrating both of the above.

Single Elephant Easel Card
For the first card I have deciced to stamp the image onto white textured card and leave the image plain, you don't have to colour these images in... they can look just as beautiful on their own and the following easel card demonstrates this...


I have used SU cardstock in 'Ballet Blue' and adhered some patterned paper from the 'Itsy Bity's Collection' from K & Co.  I have used some gems from 'Anita's', BG buttons and the ribbon is 'Old Olive' from SU.

Double elephant stamp image
I have chosed a blue cardstock for the cards base and matted it with some blue and white tartan paper from Craft Creations and as you can see I have incorporated both stamps onto this card.


I have stamped the elephants onto some copic cardstock and shaded them using the following copic ciao pens:- C1, C3, B93, B0000, BG15 and YG23.

I do hope you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave a comment.

Hugs

Joanne x

1 comment:

carolyn lee said...

Love these cards Joanne. There is something special about elephants.

Post a Comment