Friday, 5 November 2010

SFTW - Sketch with a Twist

This weeks challenge which is sponsered by Simon Says Stamp is to use the sketch below to create a card and the twist being that there must be a butterfly somewhere on your card.


I ususally really enjoy doing 'sketches' but I had nothing but mares with this one... I just couldn't get anything to co-ordinate, which is not me, however I got there in the end...


Most of the products that I have used on this card are from Stampin' Up!

* God's Beauty and Sprinkles stamp sets
* So Saffron, Soft Suade cardstock (except centre circle which is BG paper)
* So Saffron, Soft Suade and Mellow Moss ink pads
* Barely Banana and Apricot Appeal stampin pens
* So Saffron ribbon
* Latte Buttons
* Pearls (from stash)
* Mini silver brads (from stash)

I do hope that you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave a comment.

Hugs

Joanne x

6 comments:

Di said...

This is lovely Joanne! the colours are beiatiful and make it a really serene card!
Love it !
Hugs Di xxx

Tracey said...

Beautiful card Joanne, that butterfly looks almost real :)

Hope you're having a great weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Helen said...

That's a really elegant card - love the colours you've used.

Helen x

carolyn lee said...

This is a delightful card.Love the colours.

Gunn (Merete) said...

This is so beautiful and elegant. I love these colors.
Wish you a great weekend.
Hugs Gunn**

LilyPuss Cards said...

really lovely card hun..I love the little Tilda above too...
Hugs
Jan...x

Post a Comment