This weeks challenge which is sponsered by Simon Says Stamp is to use the sketch below to create a card and the twist being that there must be a butterfly somewhere on your card.
I ususally really enjoy doing 'sketches' but I had nothing but mares with this one... I just couldn't get anything to co-ordinate, which is not me, however I got there in the end...
Most of the products that I have used on this card are from Stampin' Up!
* God's Beauty and Sprinkles stamp sets
* So Saffron, Soft Suade cardstock (except centre circle which is BG paper)
* So Saffron, Soft Suade and Mellow Moss ink pads
* Barely Banana and Apricot Appeal stampin pens
* So Saffron ribbon
* Latte Buttons
* Pearls (from stash)
* Mini silver brads (from stash)
I do hope that you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave a comment.