Thursday, 11 November 2010

Magnolia - Monthly Challenge

I have created this amazing little card for my god-daughter's birthday, I do hope she will like it...


I have made the card base using blossom nestabilities, which I have matted by using pink and white textured cardstock.  I have then created a stitched like effect around the edges in pink and used stickles around the edges of the pink cardstock to give it some extra sparkle...  I have used the fairy, besides Longing Tilda from the Magnolia collection which I have shaded using copic markers RV02, RV10,E51, E00, E21, E11, R20, E43 & YR31.  I then stamped a birthday sentiment to the cards base and then finished it off by adding a magnolia flower some pearls around the edges.

I do hope you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave a comment.

Hugs x