Monday, 29 November 2010

Little Claire's November Stamp Kit

There were two stamps sets for this months kit, the first one was 'a little bird told me..' and the other one was a 'Giraffe.  I love this little girl and wanted to create a christmas card as she looks all wrapped up for winter.... well especially with all the freak weather that we are having in the UK at the moment!!

I have used blue bazzil cardstock with patterned paper from 'paper adventures'.  Again I have coloured the image in using copic pens and at you spica glitter pens.  The snowflakes were cut using a MS punch and added some paper flowers and some stickles to complete the card.

I have used Riding Hood Red cardstock as it compliments the (xxxx) patterned paper beautifumlly.  Again the girl was stamped using black momento ink and coloured in using copic pens.  I have added some matching ribon from SU accross the bottom of the card and adhered part of the sentiment to it, then added two buttoms that actually matched from Bo Bunny and then added some pink flowers from prima and used a MS punch to create the twig branches that sat behind them.  Finally I added some BG pearls in a couple of different shades of pink.

If you are interested in purchasing any of the stamps available from little claire's, just click on the link below...

http://www.littleclaire.co.uk/

I do hope that you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave a comment.

Hugs

Joanne x

1 comment:

carolyn lee said...

Joanne as usual you have made some stunning cards. I love the choice of colours and the difference in the pair by the use of matt and layering for one and a bold background for the other. love em,
Hugs Carolyn x

Post a Comment