Friday, 1 October 2010

SFTW- Autumnal Colours

This weeks challenge is to create a card using the colours of Autumn to inspire you and our sponsor who will be donating the prize this week is....


I have chose a deep rich burgundy colour for this project and combined it with patterned paper from Paper Adventures (Primavera dots and Primavera stripes) which I felt represented autumnal spicy colours. I have also chosen a stamp from 'Wild Rose Studio's' for a change (a change from using magnolia's all the time!!!), which was coloured in using copic ciao pens.  The border was created by using a MS punch on both sides and I punched a section out using one of my SU punches too, here i have inserted a sentiment.  To complete the card I have added some paper flowers, punched some leaves using another MS punch and a heart button from Doodlebug.


For some more inspiration and to see the rest of my teamies cards, pop over to the 'Stampin for the weekend' blog.  I do hope that you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave a comment.

Hugs

Joanne x

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Hi Joanne, this is a fab card, I love that image & the colours you've used :)

Have a great weekend!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

PS. I hope you don't mind me saying but I've just noticed you've spelt my name wrong on the SFTW DT list

carolyn lee said...

This is a delightful card. Love the punches that you used and those colours remind me of the need to obtain hats and gloves ready for conker season!

Post a Comment