Friday, 3 September 2010

Stampin for the weekend - Shabby chic / Vintage

Thanks again for joining us at 'Stampin for the weekend' for this weeks challenge, sponsered by 'Simon says Stamp' with the theme being 'Shabby chic / Vintage'.  I couldn't wait to use some of the new magnolia stamps from the 'Bon Voyage' collection, I swear I am going to have to use another brand for the next challenge, I bet everybody thinks that I only own Magnolia's - lol...  Ummm


Yes I couldn't resist using the shabby ticket paper (vintage labels) also from the new collection, which was sprayed with pearl glimmer mist and mounted onto brown 'Bon Bon' cardstock.  I have used the following magnolia stamps:- Travelling Tilda, suitcases, Clock with hands which have been coloured in using copic pens.  I have attached some think vintage lace onto the back of the script stamp and then adhered to the card.  I finished this off by adding some antique linen distress stickles and a couple of flowers and a pebble from 'prima'.

I have entered this card into the following challenges:-
Just Magnolia - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Material Girl
Simon says Stamp - Pearls and Lace

I do hope that you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave a comment.

Hugs x

Joanne

8 comments:

Peta's Blog said...

Wow I love your papers and the images fit together so well. Absolutely gorgeous! Hugs xoxo Peta

Tracey said...

Hi Joanne, the papers are perfect for this card, Tilda looks so cute & I love the clock!

Have a fab weekend :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Martine said...

ooo this is sooo cute, such a fab image :), love the papers and embellies too, simply gorgeous :)

Thanks so much for joining in with this weeks Simon Says Challenge :)

xx
Martine

Janie Printz said...

Love this little cutie & so beautifully colored ... That clock is such a great embellishment too. Haven't seen it used before.
Hugs, Janie

Bev said...

Two beautiful cards. Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

carolyn lee said...

As usual a fantastic card. Tilda looks so at home on those papers!.

Pam S. said...

AWESOME Joanne! I love your Tilda card! the hanging clock is perfect! what a charming creation! love, love, LOVE It! gotta subscribe to your blog!
Pam Going Postal

Gunn (Merete) said...

Hello
Beautiful card.
Tilda is so cute sitting on her suitcase. Love the clock.
*Gunn*

Post a Comment