Tuesday, 7 September 2010

My 1st Stampin Up Card

Hey i've just invested in some of the 'Stampin Up' products after hosting a party and guess what they are amazing... and here is my card to celebrate the occasion.


I have used the 'Sweet Pea' set of stamps and co-ordinating stamping wheel, together with 'Pumpkin Pie' cardstock and matching inkwhich was used in conjunction with chocolate chip cardstock.  I have finished the card off by using the 'Tiny Tags' stamps and punch and attached to the striped grosgrain ribbon using some linen thread.

I have entered this card into the following challenges:-
Saturday Challenge - Clean and simple
A Spoonful of Sugar - Animal crackers

I do hope that you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave a comment.

Hugs x

Joanne

5 comments:

Vicky said...

Beautiful design....love the ribbon, so striking!!!
Thanks so much for joining SCSC this week and good luck
x
Vicky

carolyn lee said...

Fantastic card. Ribbon is oooohhhlala.

Bex said...

This card is great, love it xx

Haseeb said...

what a creativity the color is so attractive and i like the design. your card will be on my Sunday collection.

Plastic Cards
Plastic card printing

Catie Cuddles said...

Really cute card ... I have this set and never use it so was searching for inspiration and found your cute card! Will have to have a go

Post a Comment