Friday, 20 August 2010

Stampin for the weekend - Anything Goes

The theme of this challenge is Anything Goes and this weeks challenge is sponsered by Sir Stampalot.  Considering the fact that this weeks challenge is 'Anything Goes' I couldn't help but take the opportunity to dive (ha ha - no pun intended!!!) into my new Magnolia stamps that recently came through the post, with the exception of the background scenery image with the buoy.


I used Moonlight Berry patterned card from Crafter's Workshop to form the cards base.  I stamped the images which were all coloured in using the following copic markers C1, C3, C5, C7, BG0000, BG10, E00, E21, E31, E33, E35, E37, E29, E51, E57, B23, B24, B32, B39, R17, RV29, R46 & O (blending pen) which were then attached to the card.

I do hope you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave a comment.

Hugs x

2 comments:

carolyn lee said...

Don't you long for those long hot summer days like we used to have? Beautifully done.

Pam S. said...

awesome Joanne! I gotta do this design! love it! you are wonderfully creative!
Pam Going Postal

Post a Comment