Tuesday, 3 August 2010

Little Claire's August Kit

Little Claire's sent me this wonderful stamp for Augusts kit which will be sent to everyone who subscribes to their monthly kits. 


I have coloured in the image using copic markers and decided to make a tent card so that i could have the hammock swinging by using some jump rings.  I covered the tent card with designer papers, both inside and out and then cut out the circle using nestabilities.  I then cut out another scalloped circle out of white textured card in order to hide where the jump rings were attached.  I then drew faux stitching around the card and finished the card off with a few buttons and a sentiment also from Augusts kit

I hope you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave a comment.

Hugs x


3 comments:

Helen said...

Great idea for the 'Lazy Days' set - it's been really good seeing the cards everyone has made and all the different ideas.

Helen x

carolyn lee said...

Truly scrumptious for a bloke. love the buttons and use of the chain and jump rings,

Tracey said...

This card is sooo cool Joanne :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Post a Comment