Friday, 16 July 2010

Stampin for the weekend - Recipe

We had some sad news here at SFTW as we found out that Amy was sadly leaving the DT, i will be sorry to see her go but we will all follow her blog over at http://amyscraft.blogspot.com/.  Anyway moving onto this weeks challenge which is a RECIPE of...
  • 3 Designer papers
  • 2 Flowers
  • 1 Ribbon (plus any added extra gems or charms)
and we have 2 sponsers for this challenge, which are 'Peachy Kean Stamps' who are offering a $25 gift certificate and 'Meljen's Designs' who are offering 4 digi images.  Pop over to our site for any further info...

 
I have selected 3 designer papers from the 'Old MacDonald's Farm' range by Paper Adventures, two were used for the backgroung and the other one was used for the garden trellis punch by MS.  I have coloured in the 'Peachy Kean' Image using my copics which I have matted and layered onto cream bazzill cardstock (which was also used for the cards base) and white textured cardstock, which was cut out using my nesties...

 

The flowers are from woodware in which I have added some pearl brads to the centres and then finished the card off by threading some beautiful ribbon (from my stash) through a ribbon holder and adding some faux stitching using my at you spica pens.

I have entered this card into the following challenges:-
I hope you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave a comment...

Hugs x



4 comments:

Hope Jacare said...

Thanks for playing along at C.R.A.F.T. this week in our babies/children challenge with your lovely work! Good luck in the draw. Cheers Claire x

Valérie said...

très jolie carte

thanks for joining us at SAM this time

heidy said...

Hi Joanna,thanks for your lovely comment on my blog.
Those papers are from Jellibean.
Heidy

Gunn (Merete) said...

This is so beautiful. Love your coloring. Great papers and I love the soft and "baby"feeling I get when looking at your card.
Wish you a great week.

Post a Comment