Thursday, 8 July 2010

Kiefer's Birthday Card

This challenge was the perfect time to make a boys birthday card.  I have ordered loads of LOTV stamps and this was the first chance I had to use one...


I have used 'Big Dots' patterned paper by sandylion, which i mounted onto blue bazzil cardstock.  I have coloured in the image using the following copic markers E00, E2, E51, R20, C1, C3, C5, C7, B23, B24, B32, Y38 & YR16.  I cut this out and matted it onto silver cardstock and then again onto the blue bazzil and added the sentiment (from Kanban).  I have gone round the edges with stickles and added 3 buttons from BG to finish the card off.

I have entered this card into the following challenge:-
Cupcake - World cup wonders
Stampavie -Sparkling

I hope that you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave a comment.

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Fab and fun footie card! Love this LOTV image and the papers are great! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake this week! Hugs Shelly ;)

Kate's Makes said...

I have fallen head over heels for LOTV stamps too! x

carolyn lee said...

Don't you just love this character. He reminds me of Kiefer lol.

Donna said...

Fantastic card, such a great design and a brilliant image! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Anne H. said...

Such a lovely card!
An adorable image and beautiful colors.
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne :)

Post a Comment