Tuesday, 6 July 2010

Annelise's 1st Card / Age 7 - Comments Please

'Animal Crackers' was the theme on 'A Spoonful of Sugar' Challenge blog this week, with the added bonus of letting a child participate also in the challenge. Therfore my 7yr old daughter Annelise wanted to participate also as she has been nagging me profusly lately to create a card.  This is the 1st card she has made but but unfortunatly there was an announcement that the challenge was going to end a day earlier and therefore it was not submitted.


Annelise chose a picee of patterned paper from one of my Wild Rose Studio stacks for the background.  She chose this dog stamp, which was one of my old ones from Anita's and the little cupcake one is from the 'Forever Friends' Range. She created the patterned background paper by using this large Hero Arts stamp.


She used my cuttlebug and nesties for the first time and really enjoyed it. I must admit that I did the matting for her as she struggled a little, but the rest of the card is all her own doing.


Could I please have some feedback on what you all think to her ability...

Hugs x

2 comments:

carolyn lee said...

Annelise. You have created a beautiful card.
Your mum had better look out as you will be running your own design team!
Beautiful.
Well done.

MARY B said...

Annelise, What a beautiful card you are very talented. Mary x

Post a Comment