Thursday, 10 June 2010

Snow White

I've ben so busy over the last few weeks that my magnolia stamps have been a little neglected, so I felt the need to participate in this weeks challenge (normally i'm there most weeks - i'm a proper magnolia addict!!).


I have used a yellow embossed daisy patterned paper from the Tim Coffey collection by K & Co and the blue paper is by called Hydrenga by Creative Imaginations.  The Snow White has been coloured in using Copic markers and at you spica glitter pens for that extra sparkle.  I have stamped the sentiment (also from magnolia) and matted it onto matching blue cardstock and then pleated lace around it, before adhering it to the card.  I have punched a white polka dot strip of bazzill cardstock using my MS doily punch and then added 3 BG buttons on top, in order to hold the card up.  I then finished the card off with some gold material and some pearls from my stash.


I have entered this card into the following challenges:-
Just Magnolia - Pleated lace
Frosted Designs - Buttons
Cupcake - Dazzle us / glitter pens used on snow white
Secret Crafter - Sketch
Simon says stamp - Recipe


I hope you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave a comment.

Hugs x

7 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

Well... isn't she just cute at a button!! I love the sweet image... and she looks fabulous with the yummy paper you have selected!! Thanks for playing along at Frosted Designs!!
Barb :)

Jane said...

Gorgeous card! love the lace around the sentiment! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

Diana said...

This is darling... Love that stamp... Thanks for playing along at FD

The Crafty Den said...

What a gorgeous card. Love the image and the colour scheme is stunning. Thanks for joining in with my "dazzling" challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Mephisto said...

Very sweet image and lovely Card.
Thanks for joining us at the SimonSaysChallenge this week.

Hugs
Domi

Annika said...

Wonderful, so elegant and beautiful, love the colouring and the embellishing, perfect work! The lace looks so yummy!
Hugs
Annika

carolyn lee said...

A beautiful card. you can just visualize snow white and the wicked witch longing for her too take that BITE!

Post a Comment