Tuesday, 29 June 2010

Strawberries & Cream / Magnolia - A sketch by Bev

Our challenge this week on Magnolia is a sketch provided by Bev. You can rotate and or flip the sketch, as long as we can still see the basic sketch on your creation.


The papers are from Magnolia, with this being my last piece of strawberry paper, boo hoo... as I wanted to combine this challenge with the cupcake challenge but unfortunatly I missed the deadline.


Oh well, the stamped image is 'Longing Tilda' which I have matted onto white, gold and red card, cut from my nesties.  The border across the middle was created using my MS garden trellis punch which I have layered red velvet ribbon, which is from my stash and finally the 3 flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.


I have also entered this card into the following challenges:-

Just Magnolia - A sketch by Bev
Secret Crafter - Strawberries & Cream

Hope you have enjoyed looling and please feel free to leave a comment.

Hugs x

No comments:

Post a Comment