Wednesday, 23 June 2010

In the Garden...

I've not made a magnolia card for a week or two and was itching to make one, especially after purchasing loads of stamps from the new Wedding Collection... 


The theme for this weeks challenge is 'In the Garden', I couldn't think of a better stamp to use than that of 'Honey Tilda' and popped sat her on top of a tree stump from CC designs.  I coloured in the images using the following copic markers...E00, E11, E21, E29, E35, E37, E43, E51, E53, R20, Y21, YR23, YR31, & BG10.


I used the sketch off Cute Card Thursday and selected patterned papers from the new magnolia wedding collection, together with brown paper and gold mirror card (the pattern for this was created using a MS punch).  I then added a magnolia flower and a cute little butterfly embellishment to finish the card off

I have entered this card into the following challenges:-
Just Magnolia - In the Garden
Cute Card Thursday - Sketch

I hope you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave a comment.

Hugs x

4 comments:

Marcea said...

wow this is just wonderful!!! Love your gorgeous details. Thankyou so much for joining us on Just Magnolia this week
-x-

Annika said...

you really rock the Magnolias! Such fab colouring and I so love the script background.
Hugs
Annika

Jane said...

This is gorgeous! love the little scene you've created and the colours are gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

carolyn lee said...

this is a fantastic card Joanne. love it,

Post a Comment