Monday, 14 June 2010

Fathers day card

I have just made a card like this card for my dad's 70th birthday and thought I could transform it into a Father's Day card as that's coming up this weekend.

 
I have used black thick cardstock, besides olive bazzil and textured white cardstock to make the easel card.  The stamp is one of my old favourites and is available from funstamps, in which I have coloured using copic markers YG23, YG67, G85, B24, B45, E35, E37, BV23 & BG10.  I have inked around the edge of the cardstock with olive chalk and used the at you spica glitter pens to create a stitched like effect around the edges.  I then finished off the card by adding gold sticker gems and black kaiser gems aroung the edges.

I have entered this card into the following challenges:-

Cute Card Thursday - Anything but square
C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Father's Day / Men's Card
Cupcake - One for the boys

I hope that you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave a comment.

Hugs x

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week ! Oh I do love your easel card Joanne ! It's gorgeous ! I love the colours and the image is cute ! Beautiful neat work... Love it ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

Hope Jacare said...

Fab project - great card! Thanks for playing along at C.R.A.F.T. in our Fathers Day/men's project challenge! Cheers Claire x

carolyn lee said...

What a neat card. love the stamp.

Julie said...

A great card, I like the gems round the circle very effective.

Post a Comment