Wednesday, 2 June 2010

C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Blue & Green

I've been a busy bee this week making cards and still got a few more to go... Anyway onto the C.R.A.F.T Challenge this week which is to create a card using only 'Blue and Green'. 


The patterned papers are from the Metropolis collection by Senic Route and the robot stamp is from Pink Cat Studio's, which I have coloured in using copic makers.  I have embellished the corners with metal triangles and added some silver ribbon from my stash.

Hope you like my card and please feel free to leave a comment...

Hugs x

5 comments:

heidy said...

Hi Joanne,thanks for your lovely comment,well I like what I see Here.
I sign in to be your follower,so I wont miss anything of your lovely projects.
Hugs Heidy

Mary J said...

Hi Joanne! I adore the colours you've used, so fresh and fun! I haven't seen this challenge before so will have to go and explore!

Tracey said...

Hi Joanne, this is a fabulous card, I love Pink Cat Studio images & the touch of metal works perfectly :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Annika said...

What a gorgeous little stamp, love your chosen colours and papers! Those metal corners are just beyond cool!!
So happy to be in the SFTW DT with you, it's such an honour!
Hugs
Annika

carolyn lee said...

joanne says me me me for kiefer noooooo joshua! Love it make me one in exchange for a doily lol.

Post a Comment