Sunday, 6 June 2010

Anyone for Anya GDT - Hot Hot Hot

It's my last week here at Anyone for Anya - Awwwh, and the challenge set this week is so similar to the one on Stampin for the Weekend, besides I wanted to use the same stamp - so it was a little challenging (no pun intended!!) at first, but as you can see both cards have turned out completely different.


I have used 'Fleur Anya' again and shaded her in using copic markers (i would be seriously lost without these little gems!!) and have blinged her up using stickles in stardust. I then cut out a circle out of textured white card using nestabilities and mounted it onto a gold scalloped circle, also cut out using nesties. I have used same red cardstock as the 'Summer / Travel' theme by SFTW, but selected different patterned papers by BG (orange / Lime Rickey Collection) and Cosmo Cricket (yellow / De Lovely Collection).  The tag is from one of K & Co's mini tag books and the Japanese lanterns are part of the same collection.  I finished the card off by punching a butterfly using a MS punch and adding two gold rhinestones, a flip flop charm and a couple of BG buttons in order to stand the card up.

I have entered this card into the following challenges:-
Everybody Art - Summer
Cupcake - Summer Delights
Frosted Designs - Buttons
Stampavie and More - Summer
Papertake Weekly - Fun Fun Fun
Pink Elephant - Bright colours
Creative Inspirations - Beach Theme


I really hope you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave a comment.
Hugs x

13 comments:

Annika said...

Beautiful card, lovely vibrant colours and gorgeous colouring!!
Don't worry, I know what you mean by juggling clown feeling - and my kids aren't even going to school yet!!
Hugs
Annika

Mina said...

wow I love these stunning colours Joanne and they are so perfect for your Anya and aaaahhhhh how cute are those lanterns
Mina xxx

debby4000 said...

oh wonderful card Joanne, beautiful cute image and fab colours too.
luv
Debby

Hanna said...

Gorgeous card, love all the bright colours!
Tha image you asked about on my tag is by Rachelle Anne Miller for Stamavie.
Hugs /Hanna N

Alex said...

Wonderful card!
Thanks for joining EAC!
Hugs, Alex

Larissa said...

Great card! I love the lanterns you added, sucha great detail!

Hugs,
Larissa

carolyn lee said...

Fantastic card. loved the lanterns.In fact I loved the card full stop. It's a shame I only have one birthday a year! love Carolyn.x

Joni Parker said...

What a gorgeous and fun card...love the colors. (I love orange!!) Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs.

Chelsea said...

Hi Joanne, a very beautiful Summer card. The lanterns are beautiful and her dress is so lovely.

CraftyGirl said...

This card is simply adorable!! I am lovin' the lanterns!! And your little gal is just so sweet!! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Frosted Designs!!
Barb :)

Anne H. said...

Your Summer-card is wonderful!
An adorable image and lovely colors.
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne :)

Debbie said...

Love the lanterns across the top - great colors!
Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

Diana said...

Beautiful. Thank you for playing with us at FD.

Post a Comment