Thursday, 6 May 2010

Magnolia Weekly Challenge

This stamp is one of the many new purchase's that I have made from the Magnolia Special Collection 2010.  She is known as 'Fairy dust Tilda' and she looks far prettier when she is coloured in.  Besides the new stamps I also purchased some new copic markers, one of them being BV31, I really liked this shade and it complimented B60 and B63 which are all blue / lilac shades.


The patterned paper is from the Karen Neuburger collection, which I have combined with pale yellow and purple cardstock, the pin is from Making Memories and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, these I have coloured using copic markers and stickles. The sentiment stamp is from Hero Arts and the border and branch punch's are by MS. 

Thanks for looking...

3 comments:

marion said...

I got selected bij Random. There is a GDT call now on ythe challenge blog. When you put in your card for the challenge you mus put GDT behind your name. Greets marion

Mina said...

this is so gorgeous, I love those colours with this Tilda...just perfect...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

carolyn lee said...

What a beautiful card. Love the colours, infact the whole card is brilliant.

Post a Comment