Tuesday, 18 May 2010

* * * Great News * * *

Well I had just calmed down from being selected to be a GDT for 'Anyone for Anya'  challenge blog (http://anyoneforanya.blogspot.com/) and just submitted my card for the first challenge.  I went on a card class saturday morning and when I got home at lunchtime I had discovered another e-mail inviting me to join 'Stampin for the Weekend' challenge blog (http://stampinfortheweekend.blogspot.com/) to be part of their DT for the next 6 months. Well all i've got to say is that i'm flabergasted... lol and I can't wait to see everybodies wonderful work over the up and coming months...

Hugs x

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Hi Joanne, I'm looking forward to working with you on the SFTW DT :) & also congratulations on the GDT position at Anyone for Anya.

Hugs
Tracey
x

marion said...

Congrats with your GDT it is very nice to do, lots of fun, greets Marion

Sandie said...

Welcome aboard Joanne. Looking forward to working with you :)

Post a Comment