Sunday, 16 May 2010

GDT - Anyone for Anya

Well i'm delighted to say that I have been selected to be a guest on the 'Anyone for Anya' design team for the next 4 weeks.  The first challenge was to create anything as long as it's not square, the first thing that came to mind was round!!! Well after carefull consideration I selected 'Nurse Anya' as I have never seen her on the site before - does nobody like her or do people not like making get well cards for sick people....


I have chosen to make a spring fold card from textured cardstock and then coloured Nurse Anya in using copic markers.  For the edges I have used the apron lace border punch on magnolia patterned paper.  I then added a very fine white ric rack ribbon and layered it over the top.  I have covered the card base in patterned paper from prima marketing and trimmed with a fine green gingham ribbon and finished off by adding 2 buttons from doodlebug, stickles and a daisy border by MS punch for the edges.

Thank you for stopping by...  Please feel free to leave a comment or even become a follower.

2 comments:

carolyn lee said...

This is a fantastic get well card.Love the colours.

crafty amy said...

This is such a pretty card I love the colours you have gone for :D
Well done on getting on the GDT and I am looking frward to working with you at stampin' for the weekend.

Hugs

Amy xx

Post a Comment