Sunday, 30 May 2010

GDT Anyone for Anya & Anya Ink 1st Challenge

Ummm I love doing sketches... especially if you've lost your mojo and need a bit of a kick start, well that's what's happened to me recently - it's been all work and no play!!!  I need to get back on tract and be entering more challenges again as it keeps the creative flow going...


Anyway onto this weeks challenge which is to complete a sketch... I had already decided on which stamp to use 'Pretty Anya', I remember buying her as she was quite difficult to get hold of at the time.  She is coloured in using copic markers (just invested in a set of pale sketch pens £58, but a well worth investment, i tell you), and i have added some BG pearls for her necklace to bling her up!!.  The papers are from one of my fav collections 'Flutter Butter' by Bo Bunny and blinged the card up by adding some gold 'metals' by Mark Richards.  The verse stamp available from cuddly buddly stamps.

Hope you have enjoyed looking - oh and please feel free to leave a comment.

Hugs x

7 comments:

RubyM:) said...

Joanne this is stunning!! I love the color combo .Your coloring is perfect.Great idea on the pearls! Nice sketch AND GREAT TAKE ON EASEL CHALLENGE!Thanks for joining us at
Anya Ink and hope to see you play again.RubyM:)

carolyn lee said...

Joanne I love the colours on this card.
An altogether great card. You certainly haven't lost your mojo!!

Emma said...

Hey Joanne, I love your blog name...Mine is called craftymummy2five. Great minds think alike...hehe! Oh and I love this easel card, it's gorgeous! Your paper is just so adorable and your pretty Anya is definitely very pretty! Thanks so much for joining us over at AnyaInk!

Debra James said...

Fabulous card. She really is a cute lil gal and love your colour combo and colouring. Thanks for palying with Anya ink

Lorraine Mcneil said...

Hi Joanne. Great, great job. Love her pearl neclace and I agree completely that sketches are fantastic to get your mojo flowing again. Loving your colour scheme. Thanks for joining in our first Anya Challenge and hope to see you back next time.
Lorraine

Peta's Blog said...

Wow this is gorgeous, I love all the pearls and the designer paper is fabulous. I love the image you have chosen and you have coloured them so well. Love the Birthday verse too xoxo
Thanks for joing the fun at Anya Ink, hope to see you back next challenge :oD
Peta

Jan Hunnicutt said...

I love your card and your blog is pretty wonderful too!

Post a Comment