Sunday, 23 May 2010

GDT Anyone for Anya - Double Trouble

This weeks challenge is to create a card with 2 images on it, this may be in the form of masking or just side by side.  As the weather has been hot hot hot over the last few days and it's now beginning to feel like summer.  I popped into town late this morning to pay some bills ugg, when my little girl asked me what that thing was - it's north pier I replied in which we ended up taking a walk along.  There's not much on north pier so we decided to get a tram to central pier and we both went on the 'Big Wheel' for the first time.  Considering the fact that I just popped out to do some errands we ended up having a fantastic day out...
 
  
Anyway this prompted me to create a sumer / beach theme and I could think of nothing better than to use BG Lime Rickey patterned papers and combine this wonderful collection with Surfer Ian and Mermaid Anya who i have got popping up out of the sea.  Both images have been coloured in using copic markers and at you spica glitter pens and a little stickles.  To finish I have overlaid 2 ribbons from the Island Lagoon collection by Paper Adventures.

I hope that you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave a comment.

Hugs x

6 comments:

LilyPuss Cards said...

lovely..a really clever card...
hugs
Jan...x

Sandie said...

What a great card Joanne. Fabulous design and perfect choice of papers for the theme.

carolyn lee said...

Whatever was on the big wheel,this card has turned out to be fantastic. Keep spinning for more inspiration. love carolyn.x.

marion said...

Hi Joanne, wonderfull card you made for the anyone for anya gdt.Love, Marion

marion said...

The little birdie is a piece of paper from S.E.I:chick a doo,lovely he?

Di said...

Hi just popping by to say welcome to SFTW! sorry i did not comment on your card it is fab!
look forward to working with you!
Big hugs Di xxx

Post a Comment