Tuesday, 27 April 2010

Anything Goes - Magnolia Weekly Challenge

You can tell i'm not working on the house this week as i'm back on form with all these postings....I was debating with Alison Taylor (aka messy stamper - the copic addict!!) who was demostrating at the Windmill this weekend of how addictive blogging is.  COME ON Alison where is that card you was going to send me!!!  Anyway onto this weeks Magnolia Challenge Ummm Schoolgirl Tilda, well that's what I've named her anyway...


Patterned paper, Tilda and sentiment stamps all from Magnolia, flowers by Prima and punch's are from MS.  I know where this card is likely to end up... Ummm on Miss Bell's desk (my little girls teacher), got to say the names get better and better, her first teacher's name in reception was Miss Cross.

Thanks for looking...

 

1 comment:

carolyn lee said...

Joanne you have done it again. Beautiful.

Post a Comment