Tuesday, 6 April 2010

The Easter Bunny

I designed this to give to my daughter this Easter and as per usual wanted to create something that looked different for her.  I promise I will start creating some 'normal' cards from now on....


 I have used the stamp 'Little Bunny Tilda', together with the vintage pink quilt paper from the 'Some Bunny Loves You' 2010 collection, plus a bench stamp both from Magnolia.  I have coloured the images in using copic markers and added some paper roses, branch punch by Martha Stewart, together with some pink ribbon from my stash.


I have entered this card into the following challenges:-

Magnolia Monthly Challenge (more than 2 folds)
Cute Card Thursday (easter theme)

2 comments:

carolyn lee said...

I love this card. Should have sent it to me!

darcy48 said...

Such a cut card love the images you have used. I love the colours yoiu have chosen to use.

Post a Comment