Tuesday, 23 March 2010

Whiff of Joy - DT Call

I'm always up for a new challenge and I would love nothing more than to be part of a DT, even as a guest.  Finally WOJ have created an opportunity for me to come up with something a little unusual for this DT call.  I recently created a 'Tent' card for the first time for another blog challenge and as I really enjoyed trying out this new technique I decided that I would try a combination of this with an easel card and here is the outcome...




I've coloured the image with Copic Ciao pens and added a touch of glitter with at you spica pens.




I have used Pink cardstock from Bazzill, together with patterned papers from 'Papermania's Collection' and the dotted holographic card is from Kanban. The flower is from Magnolia, the grommit from Making Memories and the button is from Doodlebug, plus I have added pearls, ribbon and stickles from my stash, oh and the butterfly punch is one of Marha Stewarts.

4 comments:

tanjaak said...

Your card´s gorgeous! Good luck with the GDT Call.
hugs,Tanja

Ranita said...

Your card is sooo beautiful. Love the colors and all the details on it. Good luck :-)
Hugs,
Ranita

carolyn lee said...

love the card sooo delicious.

Katharina Frei said...

A fantastic card!! Love this technique and your layout.
Katharina

Post a Comment