Thursday, 11 March 2010

Monthly Challenge - Just Magnolia

Well-done to Magnolia again for giving us another exciting monthly challenge. This month's challenge was to create a 'Tent Card’; I'd never heard of a tent card before and jumped at the chance to participate in this unusual challenge. Speaking of unusual I decided to continue this theme and use colours that I would not have normally used and I was quite surprised at the result, in which ended up being given to my mother, as it was her 60th birthday on The 9th March.


I have used creamy yellow cardstock from Doodlebug, together with patterned paper from Graphic 45, in which I have used the opposite side for the inside of the card. Magnolia stamp and banner coloured in using Copic Ciao pens and I can't remember the make of the flowers but you can colour them in using your copic pens, but the butterfly and fond punch are from Martha Stewart.


2 comments:

Jane said...

Such a pretty tent card! Love the soft colours and gorgeous flowers! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

Dawny P said...

Gorgeous!! Love the image and papers you used and such pretty colours as well. Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia this week, hugs, Dawny xxx

Post a Comment