Saturday, 16 January 2010

'Tilda with Lollipop'

I designed this for the Just Magnolia weekly challenge, but due to technical problems my PC would not send the e-mail and when I did eventually manage to sort the problem out I had missed the deadline. However I did receive e-mail back from Bev a DT for Just Magnolia saying that my card was absolutely gorgeous... I was so chuffed by this response that I have continued to create cards and set up this blog. Thanks Bev for your inspiration and I now I am a frequent visitor to your site.


I followed the sketch that was on the Magnolia Challenge website and had the theme of Valentine’s day in mind, plus I also wanted to have a go at creating an easel card, in which I had never attempted before. For this card I have used patterned paper by Doodlebug, oval nestabilities, charms and paper flowers by Prima.

No comments:

Post a Comment