Thursday, 25 February 2010

One for the boys - Quixotic Paperie Challenge

The inspiration for this card is purely the fact that I have not created one for the boys recently and I felt that I was time to dig out some of those old stamps that have been stashed away in an old box for ages. Here is one of my old favourites from 'Funstamps' but I have tried using my copic pens on it compared to other mediums in the past.




I have covered the cardstock with Papermania brown gift-wrap, as I could not find the right colour of brown cardstock anywhere. The stamp is by Funstamps, in which I coloured in using my copic pens. The border punch is one of Martha Stewarts in which I have overlapped the top half with ribbon, tags from Tim Holtz and added brown buttons available from American Crafts.

3 comments:

Alison said...

Hi Jo!
Your cards are gorgeous - I especially love Tilda on the basket, she's beautiful! And so is the late entry for the challenge btw, shame you had the 'puter probs submitting that one.
Your colouring is really lovely, Well Done! (of course, that's because you had such a good teacher, ;-) !!)
Alison x

Alison said...

Forgot to add - your 'follow me' button isnt working.. And re archiving - my blog does that automatically.
Alison x

carolyn lee said...

Don't forget me when your famous!!

Post a Comment